PSI (Performance Springs Inc.) is quite simply the modern racing industry’s #1 manufacturer of racing-only valve springs. In the past few years, more professional racing championships, from Winston Cup and IRL to NHRA Pro Stock, have been won using PSI valve springs than any other brand!
CV Products is the exclusive distributor of PSI Valve Springs to the performance racing industry. With an experienced staff of sales representatives ready to help you pick the correct spring for your specific application and a vast inventory in stock and ready to ship, CV Products is your ultimate source for valvetrain components.
PSI’s ability to design and manufacture
the highest quality valve springs can be attributed to their exclusive manufacturing techniques. The process begins with premium, high-strength alloy wires that are fully inspected. PSI employs new, state-of-the-art tooling and machinery in the actual winding and production of all springs. The final shot peening and multistep heat treatment processes complete an intensive process that results in a stronger, more consistent, more reliable valve spring than any other brand in racing today.
The Most Reliable Valve Springs in Racing
CV Products offers an extensive selection of PSI Valve Springs for virtually any application. PSI has the highest demand for quality and absolutely the best batch-to-batch consistency in the industry.
PSI ability to design and manufacture the highest quality valve springs can be attributed to their exclusive manufacturing process.
PSI's Intensive Manufacturing Process
Combining thousands of quality valvetrain components-in stock and ready to ship-with custom machining capabilities and superior turn around times, CV Products is a complete supplier for the entire high performance valvetrain system.
- Offering the highest quality and most reliable valve spring in racing
- Premium, high-strength alloy wires that are fully inspected
- State-of-the-art tooling and machinery in the actual winding and production of all springs
- PSI exclusive "limited batch quantity production" means smaller quantities for unparalleled consistency
- Max Life process specifically designed to give PSI springs the strength and durability advantage
- Shot peening and multistep heat treatment process results in stronger, more consistent, more reliable valve springs than any other brand in racing today!
Click here to learn more about the latest spring available from PSI— the NEW DR 1260ML— built with exclusive Max Life Advantage!